MSTA Selection Process in eStaffing
Department Chairs will use the Appointments tab in eStaffing to indicate MSTA selections. All selections made by Department Chairs must be approved by the Dean.
To indicate your MSTA selections, log in to eStaffing, select Executive Menu, and follow the instructions below:
1. Select the Appointments tab from the yellow menu to make MSTA selections. You can check the number and types of positions available under the Limits tab.
2. Select the appropriate departmental link (for example, Geography).
3. Click the Perform MSTA Applicant Selections link, as shown below.
4. Make your selections from the list of faculty members. The sample screen is explained in detail below.
5. Save your selections at any time by clicking the Save MSTA Applicant Selections button above the list of names. Then click Submit for Approval to send your selections to the Dean.
At any time, you can click the Reports tab to view current data. The report called MSTA Eligible Applicants is a summary screen of applicant names and requested positions in each discipline. Use the Hide Pending link to change views.