Searching for Classes
The Search for Classes screen offers you a way to find classes that meet the criteria you designate. Click the Search for Classes link to begin.
Note: A narrower search will yield a faster response time.
To search for classes offered, follow these steps:
1. Specify a term in the drop-down menu by highlighting the desired term.
2. Fill in one or more of the following fields to narrow your search:
- Enter one or more subjects using the drop-down menu to highlight one subject at a time. If you want to enter more than one subject, use the numbered rows under the blue Subjects bar. Here you can enter three additional subjects.
- Optionally enter a course number for the rubric you have specified.
- Optionally enter a section number.
- Optionally enter meeting times using the drop-down menus.
- Optionally enter the days desired by checking the appropriate boxes.
- Optionally enter a location using the drop-down menu. Only one location per search can be entered.
- Optionally enter a class level (Undergraduate or Continuing Education) using the drop-down menu.
- Optionally enter an instructors' last name.
3. Hit submit to see your search results.