If you haven't already done so, you will need to claim your ACCeID and password. You will need these to log in to Online Services and activate your ACCmail account.
First-time ACCmail activation
- Input your ACCeID and password where indicated. If you have not done so already, obtain and activate your ACCeID here.
- Click Login.
- Confirm your ACCmail account in the window.
- Click Submit. You will be directed to a page to confirm the ACCmail address and password.
- Create an account password. It must contain at least 8 characters including 1 numeral.
- Repeat your new password in the Confirm window.
- Click Submit. You now may log in to your ACCmail account.
Forgot your ACCmail username & password?
Explore ACCmail features
Once you've logged in, take some time to browse the Google features that come with your ACCmail account. These include:
- A free, 7GB lifetime email account powered by Google.
- 5GB of online file storage
- Online calendar
- Blogging tools
- Website publishing tools
- Instant messaging