|Based on Board Policy:||F-7, Personnel Performance Evaluation|
|Approved by Council/President:||Academic and Campus Affairs Council|
|Date Approved/Amended:||11/05/1999; amended 02/03/00, 06/13/03, 12/01/06|
The Austin Community College District values quality teaching, and a learning environment that supports the continuous enhancement of the professional skills of its faculty.
1. The faculty evaluation process includes multiple components and is conducted annually.
2. Participation in the faculty evaluation process is required.
3. The Faculty Evaluation Office shall establish evaluation timelines and will provide complete evaluation procedures to the College community.
4. Changes in the evaluation process shall be approved by the Academic and Campus Affairs Council and distributed to the faculty in a timely manner.
5. The Faculty Evaluation Office shall provide evaluation reports according to the Faculty Evaluation Procedures.
6. Faculty members may dispute the outcome of their evaluation according to Administrative Rule 6.08.005, "Management of Employee Complaints."
7. Changes to this Administrative Rule and the Faculty Evaluation Procedures Manual must be approved by the Faculty and Staff Evaluation Committee and the Academic and Campus Affairs Council.
|President/CEO:||Stephen B. Kinslow||Date:||07/16/07|