- Use your text to identify the expected signs and symptoms of
your patient's illness, signs and symptoms of complications.
- Plan for a head
to toe shift assessment
Clinical Homework will vary depending on your instructor. Check with your clinical instructor about requirements for paperwork.
Each category of PERSON should have history, current assessment, medications, diagnostic tests.
Diagnostic tests should include:
- P: none; might be a blood level for psyche drugs; CT scan of the head
- E: BUN and Creatinine (even if normal; or say not done on this admission)
- R: Pain scale, liver function tests
- S: cultures, blood level for seizure meds
- O: Na, K, EKG, Chest xray, H&H, pulse oximetry
- N: BMI , blood glucose for diabetics