Plan, register and pay for classes
Follow these steps to schedule and register for classes using ACC’s online Student Planning tool. New students must activate their ACCeID to begin.
- Click Self Service at the top of any ACC webpage.
- Enter your ACCeID as your user name. Enter your password. Click Submit.
- Once logged in, click the Student Planning tab.
- Click Go to My Progress. Be sure the program at the top of the page is your academic program. If not, click the directional button to view the appropriate programs or visit an advisor to change your major.
Plan your schedule
- To plan a course, click a course you have not yet started or a course recommended by your advisor.
- Using the menu on the left, filter the course section by availability, location, term, day of week, etc. (ex: ACC Campus: Highland Campus, Northridge Campus) and Session (ex: 16 Week Session, 8 Week Session, 12 Week Session).
- Click View Available Sections.
- Click Add Section to Schedule.
- Read section details, then click Add Course to Schedule. Note: A brief message will appear at the top-right portion of the screen indicating the course has been added to your plan.
- To plan a course not listed in My Progress or on your degree plan, use the Search for Courses box. Enter the ACC course ID. For multiple courses, separate each course by a comma (ex: EDUC-1300, ENGL-1301, MATH-1314), then click Enter on your keyboard. Repeat steps 8–11 for each course.
- Go to the Student Planning tab and select Plan & Schedule.
- The left column will list planned courses in yellow.
Register for classes
- Click Register for each course individually or Register Now to register for all courses at once. Successful registration into your course(s) will be highlighted in green.
Important: You must click “Register” for each course or “Register Now” to register.
- If you are unable to click Register, check your registration date or review the Notifications at the top-right portion of the screen. Follow instructions to have your holds removed. Your selected courses will remain on your plan until you register or remove the courses from the plan.
Pay for classes
- To pay tuition online, click the Online Services link at the top of any ACC webpage and login. Under Financial Information select Manage My Student Account. You will be redirected to the Touchnet payment webpage. Click Continue to view current charges. You may pay online with a check, credit card, or debit card. (To pay with cash, go to the Cashier Office on any campus) You may pay in full or set up a payment plan.
Pay your tuition and complete the meningitis requirement by the tuition deadline, or you will be dropped from classes.