F-1 Co-Enrollment Documents

Documents required for F-1 students co-enrolling in ACC

If you are in the Austin area, we recommend that you present original documents at our office for duplication.

Documents Required for F-1 Students Co-enrolling in ACC
#FormInstructionsGo to form
1 College/university transcript See instructions Provided by school you attended
2 F-1 visa or F-1 status approval notice None Provided by student
3 Form I-20 Include current and previous forms Povide by student
4 Form I-94 arrival/departure card Copy front and back. Provided by student
If electronic, print a copy here
5 Passport  (must be valid) Photocopy identification pages Provided by student
6 Proof of enrollment See instructions Provided by school you attended
7 Residency information On form PDF
8 Supplemental Application for International Students On form PDF

Continue with International Enrollment Steps