Back to Top
Back to Top

Transcripts & Translation Services

When submitting your application, you must also provide official transcripts from your highest level of education, such as a high school or university. See minimum education requirements. Include a certified translation if documents are not in English.

Please send all transcripts to the International Student Office for processing. (See instructions below.)

If you attended university, do not submit high school transcripts. However, you must provide official transcripts from every university you have attended.

Document requirements

Your official transcripts must:

  • Include your graduation date, if applicable.
  • Bear the original seal of the awarding institution, or be certified by a U.S. Embassy or consulate or certified by the Ministry of Education in your home country.
  • Be an original document or a certified photocopy that bears the original seal of the awarding institution.
  • Faxes, scanned/imaged, uncertified photocopies, and online or e-issued transcripts are NOT accepted.

English translations

ACC requires a certified English translation from a certified translator if the original document is not in English. The following is a suggested list of organizations that provide document translation. You also may use a certified English translator in your home country.

Back to Top
Back to Top Back to Top