Special Approval

We admit students who are 18 or older without a diploma or GED if they can prove they are able to successfully complete college courses.

To request special approval, visit any campus Counseling Office and speak with a counselor.

  • We may request additional academic records or assessment scores to determine whether you are likely to succeed in one of ACC’s programs.
  • Student Services and an instructional department chair will review your request and make a recommendation.