IMPORTANT - READ THIS FIRST:
If you are under 18, to receive the exemption, you first must request the official affidavit from the State of Texas.
The state must mail this document to your personal address.
Please read the following instructions completely. Failure to complete the following steps correctly will delay the exemption process.
Copy the notarized form for your records. The Admissions Office can assist you with this.
Follow the "Instructions for Submitting Documents" to submit your notarized document to Magnus Health for verification/approval.
- Submit an online request.
- Use your personal address on the request form.
- DO NOT use ACC's address.
- The affidavit will be mailed directly to you from the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- When you receive the affidavit in the mail, fill it out but DO NOT sign it.
You will sign the document in front of a notary public
- Have the affidavit notarized by a notary public (fees may apply). You also may visit one of the notary publics at ACC for free notarization.