Office of Articulation and Transfer Resources
University Information Sheet
3333 Regis Boulevard
Denver, CO 80221
Contact for Transfer Students:
Jill E. Garber
Associate Director Community College Partnerships
Business Technology Management
Computer Information Systems
For detailed transfer guides from ACC please visit: www.TransferToRegis.org/tx/austin/
Regis University delivers a high quality education designed to provide the practical skills needed for optimum employment opportunities and advancement. Emphasis is placed on giving students a competitive edge in securing positions, while keeping up with the demands of a changing work force.
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students:
- Completed Online Undergraduate Application Form
- $50 nonrefundable application fee (waived for previous Regis University students)
- Writing Skills Placement Essay: Select one of the essay topics to demonstrate your abilities
- Transcripts: Provide official college transcripts of prior coursework within 30 days from the start of first class. If you have never attended college, request official high school or GED transcripts. All transcripts need to be sent directly to the CPS Undergraduate Office of Admissions
- Work Experience: Document that you have at least three years of full-time work experience after high school, or a combination of full-time work experience and previous college credit equivalent to three years. Applicants who do not meet this requirement may submit a letter of appeal to the School Dean. Download the guidelines for work experience admission appeal
- Additional admission requirements apply to international students who are non-U.S. citizens
- Please remember: Applications that are incomplete and/or missing information will NOT be processed. All documents must be received by the admission office 4 weeks prior to the start term to ensure proper placement in your first course
Transfer Credit Information:
Students can transfer up to 90 credits from their associate's degree or previous community college coursework. Advisors will work closely with students to assure the maximum number of credits are transferred to Regis. Learn more
Students who complete Associates in Arts or Science degree plus an additional 30 hours of credit receive senior status at Regis, and then complete their fourth and final year with Regis. Only grades C- (minus) or above will transfer. Courses will only be counted once toward transfer and with grades C- (minus) or above.
Approximate Cost/Range for One Academic Year
(18 hours per semester Fall and Spring):
Tuition & Fees
Room & Board
Books & Supplies
Regis University CPS is a pioneer in online education for adults, offering one of the leading online continuing education programs in the country. Regis University CPS online degree programs offer the same quality coursework and faculty as classroom-based programs. Learn more
The Regis University Financial Aid Office offers financial assistance in the form of scholarships, loans, and grants. Questions? Contact the Regis University Financial Aid Office at 1.800.568.8932 or visit
Scholarships for Transfer Students
Regis University College for Professional Studies is proud to offer numerous scholarship opportunities to community college students. For scholarship details visit
Special Programs Unique to Your School:
Regis University's School for Professional Studies is designed for working adults with at least three years of full-time work experience. Recognizing that professional students may already possess a wealth of knowledge in their chosen field through work, military training, or previous college coursework, Regis offers students options to earn college credit and waive required coursework.
Regis University is ranked as one of the top schools in the western United States for 14 consecutive years by U.S. News & World Report. It is a Jesuit education with 130 years of tradition in academic rigor, intellectual exchange, and faculty commitment to each student’s personal development. We are accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
Regis University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, a member of the North Central Association.
Note: The information shown here is subject to change. Students are strongly encouraged to verify information with the institution to which they intend to transfer.
Last update: May 19, 2011