- Identify and address current and potential facilities matters related to campus operations.
- Assist in developing, reviewing, and prioritizing renewal and preventive maintenance plans.
- Assist in developing and evaluating processes that support in-house maintenance / construction projects.
- Review existing, and make recommendations for new Administrative Rules and procedures regarding campus facilities operations.
- Develop communication strategies to keep constituencies apprised of the status of campus facilities operations projects.
- Make recommendations informing facilities master planning initiatives to enhance efficiencies in campus facilities operations.
Recommendations: Forwarded to Administrative Services Council.
Note: This committee was formerly called the Facilities Task Force.
Phyllis Kalz, 223-1098