Asset Management

Property Management*—Move: Used to request moving services for the transfer of property within ACC, or to transfer ownership of property between departments.

Property Management*—Loan: Used to request the loan of college property to a non-ACC entity or to a college employee for use at home or other non-ACC location.

Property Custodian Authorization*: Used by a budget authority to designate a property custodian.

Theft or Loss Report*: Used to report the loss of any College asset due to theft, damage, vandalism or misplacement.

Asset Return Notification*: Used to report that an asset has been returned to the vendor or manufacturer, used as a trade-in, or exchanged.

*Go to Forms Web Site.