As the primary gateway to higher education and workforce training in Central Texas, the Austin Community College District (ACC) plays a unique role in the community. ACC partners with its neighbors and local business leaders to connect the college’s vision and mission with the communities we serve.
Board of Trustee's December 3, 2012 meeting
Agenda Item #9025
• Agenda Document
Campus Advisory Committees
Each of ACC’s eleven campuses has a Campus Advisory Committee (CAC). Membership includes neighbors; community, school, and business leaders; and ACC students, faculty, and staff. Input from each committee helps to inform the ACC Master Plan and guide the direction of the college over the next 20 years.
- Enhance understanding of ACC's regional mission, institutional goals, and its districtwide Master Plan.
- Review institutional effectiveness data, provide input for the Campus Master Plan, and provide input regarding future bond initiatives.
- Provide a welcoming forum for discussion of community interests which affect ACC, and build mutual understanding, trust, and stronger relationships.
- Develop knowledge/talent of potential ACC Foundation Board members, etc.
- Enhance the capacity of the campus to respond to local needs and interests by soliciting local community input regarding campus programs, services, and initiatives.
- Integrate the campus into its surrounding community by providing formal inclusion in college/campus activities for members of local neighborhoods and businesses.
ACC is interested in your feedback.
If you have questions or comments, please fill out the form below.