About the ACC Events Calendar
The online events calendar features a consolidated listing of public-oriented events and dates of interest to community members.
By promoting workshops, cultural events, and other activities, the calendar serves to
- Facilitate communication with the ACC service area
- Provide a comprehensive, single location for information about college events for the public and campus community
- Support the college's educational mission
Events That May Be Posted
The following events can be submitted to the What’s Happening at ACC calendar:
- Public lectures
- Gallery showings
- Musical performances
- Student life
- ACC-related community events
- Important academic calendar dates
Events should be open to the general public. To submit an event for consideration, complete the online form.
Events That May Not Be Posted
The following events should not be posted to the ACC Events calendar:
- Personal or private events
- Departmental or organizational events whose details should not be visible to a wide audience
- Any event in conflict with ACC policy or that advocates or promotes illegal activities
- On-campus events hosted by someone who is not a member of the ACC community
Submit Events to the Events Calendar
All events must meet the criteria described in the calendar guidelines.
Consider submitting events for the online calendar as soon as possible.
Approved events are posted to the calendar within 24 hours after receipt.
All fields are required except those noted as (optional).