C++ Exercises for
CIS 1033 Fundamentals of Programming
CIS 2003 Introduction to C++/C Programming
To the Instructor:
I am working on a set of web-based C++ exercises that could be used in either CIS 1033 or CIS 2003. I would welcome your comments and suggestions. Please feel free to use these exercises in your classes at ACC. The URL is:
- Reinforce important concepts in introductory C++ programming classes.
- Are short, easy exercises that can be completed in a 50 minute lab. Could be used as closed lab exercises.
- Encourage the student to think about what they are doing and explain what they have done.
- Could be used as team assignments to give students experience working with others.
The format for these exercises is as follows:
- A page with exercises and questions for the student to complete. All exercises involve copying programs from the web pages, running them, and possibly modifying them.
- A page with answers followed by a discussion of important concepts covered in the exercises. This file is password-protected so that the instructor can give the student access to it after the student has completed the exercise.
The passwords for all Exercise Answer/Discussion pages are listed on the Password Page. You will need a password to access this page. Send request to Bob Comer at firstname.lastname@example.org.