COSC 2415 - Data Structures and
ITSE 2445 Data
Bob Comer, Professor of Computer Studies
Exam Availability and Review Questions
Open Campus sections: Exams will be placed in all ACC Testing Centers.
Call the Testing Center you intend to use for their hours.
Exam Review: I strongly recommend that you complete all programming
assignments taken from the chapters covered by the exam and study the Review
Questions before taking the exams.
Since the textbook for this course has changed, I will be revising all 3 exams. I will also be revising the exams review pages.
However, I will leave the exam reviews from previous semesters here until I replace them with the current reviews.
General Information on Exams
See the course syllabus for important information on exams. Here are some
more general notes on exams:
- In order to take an exam, you must have a picture id (like a driver's
license or passport) and your ACC id (or fee receipt). You also need a couple
of writing utensils (preferably pencils).
- All exam questions require written answers. There are no multiple-choice
or matching questions on the exams. Most questions will require you to write
- I allow students to use up to 3 pages of notes when taking an exam. (See
the course syllabus and the ACC Testing Center web pages for more information
on notes.) The testing center will take your notes and send them to me with
your exam, so you may want to make a copy of your notes to keep for yourself.
- Each exam is intended to take about one to one and a half hours to
complete. Some students may take longer to complete the exams.
- Once you start an exam, you cannot leave the Testing Center until you
complete the exam.
- During busy times of the semester, there may be a line at the Testing
Center waiting for room to take an exam. I have heard of students waiting an
hour or more before they were able to start their exam. Don't wait until the
to Data Structures Home Page
Copyright: © 2009 by the Austin
Computer Studies. All rights reserved.
updated: May 7, 2009