Culinary Arts and Pastry Arts
The Culinary Arts Department is excited to announce the following study abroad opportunities for Summer 2015:
- Pastry Arts focused study abroad trip to France to study at Ecole Nationale Superieure De Patisserie (ENSP). View the brochure for more information and schedule.
- Program Fee $8,250 includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Austin to France
- Breakfast and lunch: Monday through Friday
- Ground transportation to/from itinerary activities
- Excursions and entrance fees per itinerary
- 24/7 logistics support and emergency assistance
- Not included:
- ACC course tuition/fees/books
- Meals (not included in program)
- Personal expenses
Here are a few videos of what the ENSP has to offer our Pasty Art Student.
Application deadline for both trips is February 28, 2015. There are fifty - $1,000 Board of Trustees' Study Abroad Scholarships available.
Visit the International Programs page to find more information on all the available Study Abroad Programs.