At Austin Community College you have access to an affordable, high-quality education. Based upon your residency and district, the following link can help you determine the cost of credit classes. The tuition for Culinary Arts classes is the same as other ACC courses, it is based upon the credit hour.
Remember, there are always options you can explore to help pay tuition and other educational expenses while you attend school, including financial aid and veterans benefits.
As a Culinary Arts student you will also be required to purchase uniforms and knives. These items can be purchased through the ACC Eastview bookstore.
The Culinary Arts Department awards four-$500 scholarships every Spring semester to students with Culinary Arts majors to help with tution, boooks and fees..
Culinary Arts Scholarship Criteria
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Culinary Arts program.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Culinary Arts major.
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA as a first-time, former, or current ACC student.
- Include a 1000 word essay that answers the question, “Do you feel that community service should be taught in the culinary arts program and why?”
- Financial need (as determined by ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Recipient chosen by the Culinary Arts Scholarship Committee.
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 3.0 GPA each semester.
- Scholarship is for the spring semester.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation)
Application Deadline: November 1st of each year