Student Right-To-Know Act of 1990
Title I of the Act, known as the "Student Right-to-Know Act," requires the college to disclose institution-wide graduation rates of certificate- or degree-seeking, full-time students entering the institution.
Completion or Graduation Rate
ACC's four-year average Student Right to Know Completion or Graduation Rate is 3%. The four-year average Student Right to Know Transfer-out Rate is 39%.
Campus Security Act of 1990
Title II of the Act, known as the "Crime Awareness and Campus Security Act of 1990," requires the college to disclose certain information on campus crime statistics and campus security policies.
Visit the ACC District Police Department site for information and statistics
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Financial Aid Availability
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Information
- Voter Registration
- Bacterial Meningitis state law requirement
- Gainful Employment and Job Placement information Select the program in which you are interested.
- Services for students with disabilities