Contact for Transfer Students
Transfer Admission Wesbite:
Articulation Agreement: No
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students
- ACT or SAT: required ACT of 21 or SAT of 1020
- More than 30 hours: need college transcripts only; must have minimum 2.5 GPA
- Application deadlines: Rolling
- Apply Online
- Visit http://whydbu.dbu.edu/Choose-DBU/Transfer-Admissions.html for current requirements
Transfer Credit Information
Maximum number of hours accepted: 66 hours from 2-year institution.
Online Program information
- DBU FAFSA School Code-003560
- DBU Financial Aid Office
- DBU Supplemental Application for Financial Aid
- Explanations of Deadlines
Scholarships for Transfer Students
- Phi Theta Kappa students who will live on campus receive a 25% of tuition scholarship
- Phi Theta Kappa students living off campus - $2,000 per year
- Transfer Commuter Scholarship - $1,500 per year
- Christain Leadership Scholarship - merit based awarded as prcentage
- General Scholarships.
Special Programs Unique to Your School
The purpose of Dallas Baptist University is to provide Christ-centered quality higher eduacation in the arts, sciences, and professional studies at both the undergrade and graduate levels to traditional age and adult students in order to produce servant leaders who have the ability to integrate faith and learning through their respective callings.
- 5,400 students in the fall of 2009
- Average Class Size: 13 students
- DBU does not have any teaching assistants; Professors teach the classes at DBU. DBU does not have any teaching assistants; Professors teach the classes at DBU
- Athletics: NCAA ivision I (Baseball), NCAA Division II (Heartland Conference), NCCAA
Dallas Baptist University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097, or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Dallas Baptist University.
Note: The information shown here is subject to change. Students are strongly encouraged to verify information with the institution to which they intend to transfer.