1201 Wesleyan Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76105-3768
Contact for Transfer Students:
Office of Admission
817.531.4422 or 800.580.8980
Articulation Agreement: No
Visit the website.
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students:
Minimum hours for transfer status: 30
- If transferring with fewer than 30 hours, high school transcripts required.
- If under the age of 25, and under 30 hours, SAT/ACT required.
- Must be eligible to return to last institution attended.
- Learn more on the website.
Transfer Credit Information:
- D’s transferred
- Minimum GPA*: 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Visit the website for more information.
*Specific academic programs may require higher entrance requirements, and applications are subject to review by the dean of the appropriate school for approval to admit.
Approximate Cost/Range for One Academic Year
(15 hours per semester Fall and Spring):
|Tuition and Fees||$12,920|
|Room and Board||$3,091|
|Books and supplies||$675|
School Code: 003645
Wesleyan's Office of Financial Aid, 1201 Wesleyan, Fort Worth, Texas 76105.
Scholarships for Transfer Students
Phi Theta Kappa and transfer scholarships available.
April 15– Fall semester
November 15– Spring semester
Special Programs Unique to This School:
- B.S. in Paralegal
- B.S. /B.A. Liberal Studies
Texas Wesleyan University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, master's, and doctoral level degrees.
Note: The information shown here is subject to change. Students are strongly encouraged to verify information with the institution to which they intend to transfer.