One Trinity Place
San Antonio, Texas 78212
Contact for Transfer Students:
Justin Doty, Admissions Counselor
1-800-TRINITY or 210-999-7207
Articulation Agreement: No
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students:
- Transfer Admission Application & $30 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all colleges previously attended.
- Official high school transcript.
- SAT or ACT scores required.
- Must be eligible to return to last institution attended.
- Recommendation from college institutor and from Student Affairs administrator of last college attended.
June 1st – Fall semester
November 1st – Spring semester
Transfer Credit Information:
- Maximum number of hours accepted from a community college: 64
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
Approximate Cost/Range for One Academic Year
(12-18 hours per semester Fall and Spring):
|Tuition and Fees||$16,554|
|Room and Board||$5,100|
|Books and supplies||$600|
Visit the website or call 210-999-8315
Trinity University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelors and masters degrees.
Note: The information shown here is subject to change. Students are strongly encouraged to verify information with the institution to which they intend to transfer.