The University of Houston is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the baccalaureate, master's, and doctoral degrees.
Note: The information shown here is subject to change. Students are strongly encouraged to verify information with the institution to which they intend to transfer.
- Neither ACT nor SAT required if 15 hours of college level credit is earned.
- General Deadlines: Fall-June 1; Spring-November 1
- Transfer Frequently Asked Questions
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship, call (713) 743-1010
- Maximum number of hours accepted - 66
- Military experience accepted
- Experience-based education not accepted
- Some department proficiency exams given
- All courses attempted are considered for admission not including remedial
See the website.
- Main number: (713) 743-1010
- Scholarship deadline for students entering in the fall semester – April 1
- Transfer scholarships
- Hotel/Restaurant Management