500 West University Avenue
El Paso, Texas 79968
Contact for Transfer Students:
- Transfer Students phone (915) 747-6084 or email
- UTEP Admissions Office at (915) 747-5890 Fax: (915) 747-8893
Articulation Agreement: No
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students:
- Official transcripts from each college previously attended.
- Transfer students with 12 or more hours must have a 2.0 GPA.
- Applicants with fewer than 12 hours who graduated from high school within the past 5 years must also submit SAT or ACT scores and their high school transcript.
Application priority deadline:
Fall – May 1
Spring – October 1
Summer – March 1
Transfer Credit Information:
- Minimum GPA: See above.
- Lowest grade accepted in transfer: C
Approximate Cost/Range for One Academic Year
(13 hours per semester Fall and Spring):
|Tuition and Fees||$6,034|
|Room and Board||$10,836|
|Books and supplies||$1,638|
Scholarships for Transfer Students:
Some transfer scholarships available with minimum GPA of 3.0 cumulative GPA
The University of Texas at El Paso is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). For more information on SACS, visit their website at http://www.sacs.org.
Note: The information shown here is subject to change. Students are strongly encouraged to verify information with the institution to which they intend to transfer.