Back to Top
Back to Top

Counseling and Treatment Resources

If you are concerned about your drug or alcohol use…

Each ACC campus has a staff of counselors who can help you address your drug and alcohol use, explore the reasons behind your use, and assess whether your use is problematic. Counselors can also help you find the appropriate counseling and treatment resources if needed. All counseling services at ACC are confidential. For more information about these and other counseling services, check out the ACC Counseling Services website or contact one of the campus counseling centers:

Campus Counseling Centers
CampusPhone Number
Cypress Creek (512) 223.2010
Eastview (512) 223.5188
Northridge (512) 223.4719
Pinnacle (512) 223.8108
Rio Grande (512) 223.3137
Riverside (512) 223.6201
Round Rock (512) 223.0009
South Austin (512) 223.9140

The following is a list of organizations, agencies and centers in the Central Texas area that provide counseling or treatment for alcohol and/or drug dependence and/or abuse. Students can contact these agencies directly for more information or meet with an ACC counselor to discuss which resources are best suited for their needs. More information about these agencies can also be found on the United Way Capital Area’s 2-1-1 community resource database.

Support Groups

Hill Country Intergroup—Alcoholics Anonymous
(512) 444.0071
(512) 832.6767 Spanish

Central Texas Area Narcotics Anonymous
(512) 480.0004

South Central Texas Area Cocaine Anonymous
(512) 339.4357

Network for Life of Austin, Inc.
Recovery program for ex-offenders
(512) 698.5678

Palmer Drug Abuse Program of Austin
(512) 927.0422


Outpatient Treatment

Austin Drug and Alcohol Abuse Program, Inc.
(512) 454.8180

Changes Counseling Services
(512) 257.0066

Clean Investments Inc. Counseling Center
(512) 477.6690

Hays-Caldwell Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse
(512) 396.7695

La Hacienda’s Solutions
(512) 835.1994

Seton Shoal Creek Hospital
(512) 324.2000


Inpatient Treatment

Austin Recovery
(512) 697.8600

Seton Shoal Creek Hospital
(512) 324.2000

Starlite Recovery Center/CRC Health Corp.

County Agencies

Austin Travis County Integral Care – Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities Services

(512) 804.3526

(512) 804.3380

Bluebonnet Trails Community Mental Health and Mental Retardation Center

  • OSAR (Outreach, Screening, Assessment and Referral)



Sober Austin

Back to Top
Back to Top

Back to Top
Back to Top