Questions to ask yourself
- Do we have enough students interested and eligible for the course?
- Do we have facilities/ resources to accommodate the course?
- What time do we want to offer the classes?
- Do we want to restrict these courses to students that attend our high school only, or will we open it to others?
Submitting a request
- Work with your ECS specialist to identify course meetings days & times for your proposed course. Your specialist will then submit a request to the appropriate academic department on your behalf and work closely with you on the logistics.
- Remember that courses must meet ACC’s contact hour and instructional minutes requirements, and may be adjusted accordingly.
- Be sure to submit your request by the course request deadline. Ask your ECS Specialist for more information.