As a RETURNING student, advising is much easier.
- Meet with your high school counselor to find classes that work for you. If you are a home school student, give us a call and we can help.
- Obtain an ECS Co-Enrollment Form from your counselor and obtain the appropriate signatures.
- Find out when an ACC ECS specialist will be on your campus to advise OR visit any of our ACC campuses to meet with an academic advisor.
- Make sure to bring your paperwork to your advising session
- Signed Co-enrollment form
- Copy of your college readiness scores
You will NOT be allowed to register for classes until you have met with an ACC advisor