Early College Start
Advising for Returning Students

As a RETURNING student, advising is much easier.

Part 1

  1. Meet with your high school counselor to find classes that work for you. If you are a home school student, give us a call and we can help.
  2. Obtain an ECS Co-Enrollment Form from your counselor and obtain the appropriate signatures.
  3. Find out when an ACC ECS specialist will be on your campus to advise OR visit any of our ACC campuses to meet with an academic advisor.

Part 2

  1. Make sure to bring your paperwork to your advising session
    • Signed Co-enrollment form
    • Copy of your college readiness scores

You will NOT be allowed to register for classes until you have met with an ACC advisor