As a RETURNING student, advising is much easier.
- Meet with your high school counselor to find classes that work for you. If you are a home school student, give us a call and we can help.
- Obtain an Dual Credit Co-Enrollment Form from your counselor and obtain the appropriate signatures.
- Find out when an ACC Dual Credit Specialist will be on your campus to advise or visit any of our ACC campuses to meet with an Academic Advisor on a walk-in bases; no appointment needed!
- Make sure to bring your paperwork to your advising session
- Signed Dual Credit Co-enrollment Form
- Copy of your college readiness test scores
You will NOT be allowed to register for classes until you have met with an ACC Advisor