Early College Start
AR7 Holds

Every semester that you want to enroll in Early College Start classes you will need to submit a new ECS Co-Enrollment form and meet with an ECS Specialist (when scheduled to be at your high school), or an ACC Advisor at any ACC campus.

Until you complete this process you will have an AR7 hold placed on your record that will prevent you from registering.

Please see Advising for more information.