Emergency Mobile App
ACC's mobile app has changed from In Case of Crisis to Crisis Manager. If you previously downloaded the app, your plans will automatically migrate to Crisis Manager. Otherwise, follow the steps below on your smart phone to get convenient access to ACC’s Emergency Procedures.
- Download the free Crisis Manager App by visiting the Apple App Store, Google Play or Amazon for Android.
- Launch the Crisis Manager App
- Use the "Continue without logging in" option
- Expand the "Client Plans" option, choose "Austin Community College" and select a plan (Members of the campus emergency team can get the password to "Emergency Team Procedures" from their campus manager)
- To add another plan, tap the "+" symbol in the upper right corner
Explore ACC's Emergency Procedures and familiarize yourself with the App features. If you have comments, questions or suggestions, you can submit them through the App by tapping the "Provide Feedback" icon. Instructions are provided.
Congratulations! You are taking an important step toward being more prepared and better equipped in an emergency.