EVC CIT News and Updates
Scholarship applications for upcoming CPAs can be found here in two flavors:
Information regarding certifications can be found here.
- Set your cell phones to vibrate so as not to disturb others who may be using the lab. Conduct all cell phone conversations outside the lab.
- Do not share your login(s) with others.
- Remember to LOG OFF when you are finished. Do Not push any buttons to turn the computer or monitor off.
- Please do not attempt to install any software on the computers in the lab.
- The software on these computers is the property of Austin Community College and may not be copied for any reason.
- Students are NOT permitted to bring children to class, nor should students leave children unattended in the halls, offices, learning lab, testing center, cafeteria, or any other college locations.
- Feel free to ask CIS lab staff for assistance if you are having technical problems, assistance will be given for assignment related problems that can be handled in five minutes or less, we are not required to be experts in every software available in the labs.
- Pornography or illegal material is not to be accessed from ACC computers.
Improper use of ACC computers and networks can result in
academic and legal penalties.
Questions or comments welcomed, please contact EVC-CIS.