Academic Master Planning at Austin Community College is undertaken for several reasons. They include:
- To guide the institution toward achieving its mission through efforts directed at goal statements targeting student success which are part of the college mission statement.
- To address college goals and initiatives in the development of the college budget, the plans of support units within the Academic Division, and those of units responsible for facilities, staffing, and other support organizations and functions.
- To assist the integration of planning, budgeting, and assessment at all levels of the college.
- To assess progress toward achieving the goals of the institution.
- To inform stakeholders of the progress of the college toward achieving its goals.
View the Academic Master Plan
Note: To utilize PDF document features, please download the file to your local machine.
Please direct questions concerning the Academic Master Plan to Marcus Jackson at (512) 223.7635.