- Review and provide feedback to instructional units for improving the assessment of the objectives for their disciplines, programs, and units;
- Review and provide feedback to instructional units regarding the improvement plans resulting from analyses of assessment data
- Review the extent to which units achieve identified objectives
- Review and provide feedback to appropriate entities for improving the documentation of objectives for instructional units objectives
- Develop rubrics and standards for reviewing academic master plans;
- Provide recommendations to the Academic Master Planning Council regarding Academic Master Plan processes and templates
- Provide recommendations to the Academic and Campus Affairs Council and Academic Master Plan Council regarding Academic Master Plan data, processes, and their documentation, as appropriate.
Recommendations: Forwarded to the Academic and Student Affairs Council, or the Academic Master Plan Council, as appropriate.
Meetings FY16: To be announced
Agendas & Minutes -- TBA
If you have any questions about this committee contact one of the following:
Co-Chair: (appointed by the committee), Kimberly Cameron, Accounting Associate Professor, 223-4989.
Co-Chair (Academic/Transfer): To be determined.
Marcus Jackson, Director, Academic Planning & Evaluation, 223-7635