- Review and monitor all courses and programs developed by Austin Community College.
- Reviews and monitors all courses and programs offered by Austin Community College to ensure compliance with rules, policies, procedures and requirements of all regulatory bodies.
- Reviews requests and make appropriate recommendations regarding:
- New courses, programs, certificates and/or degrees.
- Modifications to existing courses, programs, certificates and/or degrees.
- ACCTech agreement courses, programs, certificates and/or degrees.
- Articulation agreements, courses, programs and/or degrees.
- Deletions of courses, programs, certificates and/or degrees.
- Serve as a resource for the development, implementation and evaluation of courses, programs, certificates and degrees offered by Austin Community College:
- Referrals to appropriate resources.
Recommendations: Forwarded to the Academic and Student Affairs Council.
FY16 Meetings: Meetings will be held at HBC, Room 201, Fridays from 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., unless otherwise noted, on the following dates: September 18 in HBC Room 410 or 411 , October 16, November 13, January 22, February 19, March 25, April 22, and June 17.
Proposal packages are due to Instructional Support Services/HBC one week (five working days) prior to the actual meeting date.
If the information you are looking for is not available at the above website or if you have other questions about this committee, please contact email@example.com
NOTICE: Based on recommendation of the Shared Governance Review Council, employee organization changes to committees and councils will occur in September. Changes in appointments will be posted at the end of September (unless otherwise noted).
|Position||Name||Appointed by||Campus||Phone||Email ID|
|VP, Instruction||Mike Midgley||Position||HBC||3-7579||mmidgley|
|Executive Dean, Continuing Education||Hector Aguilar||Position||HBC||3-7663||aguilar|
|Executive Dean, School Relations||Pat Abbot||Position||HBC||3-7720||pabbot|
|Director, Distance Learning||Clark Peterson||Position||PIN||3-8070||cpeterso|
|Chair, Core Curriculum/General Education Committee||Ron Johns||Position||RVS||3-6002||rjohns|
|Representatives of Job Functions or College Offices
|Dean, Workforce||Linda Smazik||VP, Instruction||SAC||3-9214||lsmarzik|
|Dean, Workforce||Reed Peoples||VP, Instruction||NRG||3-4757||rpeoples|
|Dean, Academic||Gaye Lynn Scott||VP, Instruction||RGC||3-3770||gls|
|Dean, Academic||Vacant||VP, Instruction||RGC||3-3352||TBA|
|Library Services||Jonathan Buckstead||Dean, Library Services||CYP||3-2132||jrb|
|Student Services||Jorge Lynch||Dean, Student Services||RGC||3-3130||jlynch|
|Representatives of ACC Constituencies
|Full-Time Faculty Senate||Cathy Angell||Association Pres.||RGC||3-3340||cangell|
|Full-Time Faculty Senate||Valleri Bond||Association Pres.||RRC||3-0020||vbond|
|Full-Time Faculty Senate||Mary Kohls||Association Pres.||RGC||3-3185||kohls|
|Full-Time Faculty Senate||Carol Hawk||Association Pres.||RVS||3-6283||chawk|
|Full-Time Faculty Senate||Michelle Fitzpatrick||Association Pres.||EVC||3-5174||michelle.fitzpatrick|
|Full-Time Faculty Senate||Paul Williams||Association Pres.||NRG||3-4824||pwill|
|Full-Time Faculty Senate||Regina Swearengin||Association Pres.||EVC||3-5944||ginas|
|Full-Time Faculty Senate||Shirin Khosropour||Association Pres.||RGC||3-3282||shirin|
|Adjunct Faculty Association||Valerie Fulton||Association Pres.||HLC||TBA||valerie.fulton|
|Adjunct Faculty Association||TBA||Association Pres.||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Professional/Technical Association||Joann Kroll||Association Pres.||HBC||3-7893||joann.kroll|
|Classified Association||Marie Fofi||Association Pres.||HLC||3-7303||mfofi|
|Student Government Association||David Weddell||Association Pres.||N/Afirstname.lastname@example.org|
(serve by virtue of the position held)
|Executive Director, Admissions & Records||Linda Kluck||Position||HBC||3-7503||lkluck|
|Coordinator, Environmental Health Risk & Insurance||Robert Rogers||Position||SVC||3-1015||rrogers|
|Coordinator, SACSCOC Accreditation and Compliance, Academic Planning, Development, and Evaluation||Bailey Kral||Position||HBC||3-7893||bailey.kral|