1. Establish a clear set of student expectations regarding scholastic integrity.
2. Review and simplify procedures related to student complaints, grievances, and appeals, ensuring due process rights.
3. Develop clear, concise definitions of what constitutes a complaint and a grievance.
4. Establish a simple checklist of steps a student should follow when filing a complaint or grievance.
5. Outline alternative options available to a student other than filing a complaint or grievance.
6. Outline parameters that will allow for complaints and grievances which are related, to be combined into one review process.
Recommendations: Forwarded to the Academic and Student Affairs Council.
Meetings FY16: To be announced
Chair (appointed by the VP, Student Services): Dorado Kinney
|Position||Name||Appointed by||Campus||Phone||Email ID|
|Dean of Student Services, Chair||Dorado Kinney||VP, Student Services||HLC||3-7391||dkinney|
|Representatives of Job Functions or College Offices
|Dean of Student Services||Tim Self||VP, Student Services||NRG||3-4721||tself|
|Counselor/Professor, Associate||Adam Lenker||Committee||CYP||3-2106||adam.lenker|
|Director, Student Life||Cheryl Richard||VP, Student Services||RGC||3-3115||crichard|
|Counselor/Professor, Associate||Eddie Garcia||VP, Student Services||NRG||3-4879||egarcia1|
|Benefits Coordinator||Alisol Martinez||VP, Student Services||HBC||3-7800||avaldez1|
|Emergency Management Coordinator||Kristene Elderkine||Committee||SVC||3-1079||kelderki|
|Representatives of ACC Constituencies
|Full-time Faculty Senate||Lucia Ponce||Association Pres.||RVS||3-6317||lponce|
|Full-time Faculty Senate||TBA||Association Pres.||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Adjunct Faculty Association||TBA||Association Pres.||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Adjunct Faculty Association||Adrian De la Rosa||Association Pres.||TBA||TBA||adelaros1|
|Association of Professional-Technical Employees||Hoda Tavakoli||Association Pres.||CYP||3-2054||htavakol|
|Classified Employees Association||TBA||Association Pres.||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Student Government Association||TBA||Association Pres.||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Student Government Association||TBA||Association Pres.||TBA||3-3137||TBA|