- Develops recommendations for district-wide policies and procedures.
- Develops budget and staffing priorities for assigned units.
- Provides for the continuous improvement of administrative services on a college-wide basis.
- Enhance consistency of campus/center operations across the district.
- Reviews annual Effectiveness Improvements Report and Improvement Plans and Progress Reports.
- Seeks to better coordinate services among all campuses/sites.
- Provides linkages between campuses and the various District administrative units.
- Responds to requests and recommendations from assigned Task Forces and Committees.
- Develops recommendations for district wide facilities and preventative maintenance plans.
- Develops annual revenue projections and updates five-year expenditure estimates.
- Communicates interests and concerns of staff and constituency groups.
- Communicates Council decisions to staff and constituency groups.
- Promotes full utilization of existing technology within the district and helps define new applications.
Recommendations: Forwarded to Executive Vice President, Finance & Administration, and President/CEO
FY15 Meeting Dates: Held on the 1st Wednesday of the month (unless otherwise noted), 1:00-3:00 p.m. at HBC, Room 502 on the following dates: October 1, November 5, December 3, February 4, March 4, April 1, May 6, June 3, July 1, and August 5.
Questions? If you have any questions, please contact Catherine Namour or 223-1098.
Chair: Appointed by EVP, Finance & Administration: Neil Vickers, 223-1078.
Co-chair: Appointed by ASC Chair: TBA
|Position||Name||Appointed by||Campus||Phone||Email ID|
|Ex Officio Members
(serve by virtue of the position held)
|EVP, Finance & Administration||Ben Ferrell||Ex Officio||SVC||3-1099||bferrell|
|AVP, Information Technology||Stan Gunn||Ex Officio||SVC||3-1200||sgunn|
|VP, Human Resources||Gerry Tucker||Ex Officio||HBC||3-7522||gtucker|
|VP, Finance & Budget||Neil Vickers||Ex Officio||SVC||3-1078||nvickers|
|Center Operations||TBA||Ex Officio||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Director, Procurement & Materials Management||Tony Owens||Ex Officio||SVC||3-1128||aowens|
|Director, Buildings & Grounds||Dean Johnson||Ex Officio||SVC||3-1011||djohnso6|
|Dean, Library Services||Julie Todaro||Ex Officio||RGC||3-3071||jtodaro|
|Executive Director, Environmental Health & Safety||Becky Cole||Ex Officio||SVC||3-1015||rcole|
|Chief, College Police||Lynn Dixon||Ex Officio||SVC||3-1226||cdixon|
|Representatives of Job Functions or College Offices
|Campus Manager||Tim Kelly||EVP, College Operations||SAC||3-9106||tkelly2|
|Representatives of ACC Constituencies
|Full-time Faculty Senate||Don Becker||Association Pres.||SAC||3-9203||dbecker|
|Full-time Faculty Senate||Mark Butland||Association Pres.||HLC||3-7434||butland|
|Adjunct Faculty Association||Mario Aguilar||Association Pres.||RGC||512-494-1916||maguilar|
|Adjunct Faculty Association||Matthew Pappas||Association Pres.||HLC||TBA||mpappas|
|Professional-Technical Employees Association||Lara Niles||Association Pres.||SVC||3-1243||lniles|
|Professional-Technical Employees Association||FC Caranikas||Association Pres.||HBC||3-7038||fanny.caranikas|
|Classified Employees Association||Bernadette Hinterlong||Association Pres.||RRC||3-0320||bhinterl|
|Student Government Association||TBA||Association Pres.||TBA||TBA||TBA|