5 Goals of SSI
The college measures its success through the core SSI goals and employs multiple intervening strategies to achieve them.
- Goal 1: Increase Persistence (Term-to-Term & Fall-to-Fall)
- Goal 2: Complete Developmental and Adult Education Course Progression to Credit Courses
- Goal 3: Increase Completion of All Attempted Courses with a 'C' or Better
- Goal 4: Increase Degree/Certificate Graduates and Transfer Rates
- Goal 5: Increase Success Equity Across All Racial/Ethnic/Gender/Income Groups