Purpose: To assist students enrolled in an Applied Science program at Austin Community College for the summer semester.
Amount: $500 (The number of awards will be based on the funds available.)
- Financial need (as determined by ACC Financial Aid Office).
- 2.0 GPA in high school or college or submit a GED.
- Register in an Applied Science certificate or degree program at ACC.
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours of summer coursework with a 2.0 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online. (www.austincc.edu/foundation)
Application Deadline: April 1st of each year