Purpose: To assist incoming freshmen who have participated in First Tee of Greater Austin.
Amount: $2,500 for tuition, fees, and books.
- Minimum 2.5/4.0 GPA or equivalent in high school.
- First Tee Eagle status.
- An essay of 300 words or more explaining educational and career goals and how the First Tee program has impacted your life.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
- Student must enroll in at least six hours each semester while on scholarship and earn a minimum semester GPA of 2.5.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation) or submit a paper application to the Financial Aid Office.
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year