Purpose: To assist students entering ACC directly out of high school who are of Hispanic heritage and other ethnicities.
Amount: Two $1000 scholarships for tuition, fees and books.
- Demonstrate involvement in community service.
- Submit a letter of reference from an elected official or clergy
- U.S. Citizen.
- Complete and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA); information can be obtained in the Financial Aid Office 223-4AID.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
- Reside in the ACC taxing district.
- Be a registered voter – please submit your voter registration card.
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA while on scholarship.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year