Purpose: To assist ACC students who have faced significant challenges in their lives.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in high school or college or submit a GED.
- Submit an essay of 300 words or more explaining significant challenges they have faced and their educational and career goals.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation) or submit paper application and return it to any ACC Financial Aid Office.
Application Deadline: November 1st