Purpose: To assist incoming freshman who have participated in the ACC College Connection Program.
Amount: $2,500 for tuition, fees, and books.
- Minimum 2.25/4.0 GPA or equivalent in high school.
- Complete and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA); information can be obtained in the Financial Aid Office 223-4AID.
Terms of Scholarship:
- Enroll in a one hour College Success Course in their first semester.
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.25 GPA.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation) or submit a paper application
to any ACC Financial Aid Office.
Application Deadline: April 1st of each year