Purpose: To provide recognition and financial assistance to ACC students enrolled in the Architectural and Engineering Computer Aided Design, Architectural Specialization associate degree program.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Registered in the Architectural Specialization Associate Degree program.
- Minimum 3.5 GPA in all college work.
- Completed DFTG 1405, Technical Drafting and DFTG, 2419 Intermediate Computer-Aided Design with a minimum grade of a B.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Enroll and complete a minimum of 6 hours with a 3.0 GPA each semester while on scholarship.
- Coursework taken while on scholarship must be on degree plan for program or approved by Department Chair.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online. (www.austincc.edu/foundation)
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year