Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Music Business, Performance & Technology (MBPT) Program.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Have successfully completed MUSB 1305 and MUSC 1327.
- Reside in the ACC service area.
- A 3.5 GPA in MBPT courses and a 2.5 GPA overall.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
- A written essay is required. If applicant is performance or audio engineering, samples of work may also be submitted.
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of nine hours with a 3.5 GPA in MBPT courses and a 2.5 overall GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books only.
- May only be used toward a degree or certificate in Music Business, Performance & Technology.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online at www.austincc.edu/foundation . Submit samples of work to the Music Business, Performance & Technology Department, Northridge Campus
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year