Purpose: To assist students of Cuban descent.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA in college work or GED equivalency. For students coming out of high school, 2.5 out of 4.0 scale.
- In scholarship essay, please expand on how your heritage has influenced your educational goals.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
- Re-application necessary each year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation) or submit a paper application to any
ACC Financial Aid Office
This scholarship will be open to Latino/Hispanic students if there are no applications from the target population. Students do not need to be US Citizens.
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year