Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Visual Communication program.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA overall.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
- Successfully completed Visual Communication coursework equal to 16 hours toward a degree or 12 hours toward a certificate.
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 3.0 GPA each semester.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
- May only be used toward a degree or certificate in Visual Communication at ACC.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Due Date: May 1st of each year