Purpose: To assist students coming directly out of Elgin and Phoenix high schools.
Amount: $2500 scholarships for tuition, fees and books.
- High school graduate.
- Minimum high school GPA of 2.25 out of 4.0 scale.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office). It is recommended students complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Terms of Scholarship:
- May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree or college transfer.
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation) or submit paper application and return it to any ACC Financial Aid Office.
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year