Purpose: To assist single parents balancing work with achieving their academic goal at Austin Community College.
Amount: Two $2500 scholarships.
- Register in a certificate or degree program at ACC.
- Employed at least 20 hours per week.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA overall.
- Financial need (as determined by ACC Financial Aid Office).
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation) or submit paper application and return it to any ACC Financial Aid Office.
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 3.0 GPA each semester.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year