To assist students pursuing a degree in nursing and a career in providing quality health care.
- Be accepted into and enrolled in the ACC Associate Degree of Nursing program
- Must have a 3.0 GPA overall
- Must enroll in approved curriculum for the degree plan
- Financial need as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online.
Terms of Scholarship:
- $2500 for the academic year
- Successfully complete the required semester hours in the Nursing curriculum with a 3.0 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, books, and nursing program expenses (immunizations, board exams…).
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year