To assist students pursuing a degree in nursing and a career in providing quality health care.
- Accepted into and enrolled in the ACC Associate Degree of Nursing program
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.5
- Enroll in approved curriculum for the degree plan
- Financial need as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online at www.austincc.edu/foundation.
Terms of Scholarship:
- $2500 for the academic year
- Successfully complete the required semester hours in the Nursing curriculum with a minimum 3.5 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, books, and nursing program expenses (immunizations, board exams…).
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year